youtubers
So, even though going to the States was one of the best experiences of my life, I had a lot of free time there. Like, REALLY a lot of free time.
And with free time, comes the internet, which by the way, was amazing there.
And since I could watch my series on TV, what was left for me was youtube. Well, the youtubers.
I started with Zoella (and a small trip to barnes and noble to buy her book) and went on to all of the british youtubers.
What I find funny about this is that I watch a lot of their videos. Not only their normal videos, but the daily vlog thing. The point is, I, and a lot of other people, spend hours and hours of our days watching people filming their days.
Why I do that?
I have a small theory that is because my normal life is so fucking boring!
What? It's true.
Wake up at 6:40, get ready, go to work, come back at 5:30 and watch youtube videos! Pretty exciting, right?
And they get to wake up, go to walks with their dogs, make breakfast, go to meetings, go shopping... make normal things that seem so exciting that watching them, makes me wish to do the same!
And I swear, sometimes is good, sometime is bad.
Bad because they make me see some points of my like that I really need to change.
Good because they make me try.
And I`ll probably always have this life of waking up early and going to work.
But what I do after that can be different. Like doind the walks, and cooking something, and go shopping... and keep getting home to watch them have their lives filmed :)
And with free time, comes the internet, which by the way, was amazing there.
And since I could watch my series on TV, what was left for me was youtube. Well, the youtubers.
I started with Zoella (and a small trip to barnes and noble to buy her book) and went on to all of the british youtubers.
What I find funny about this is that I watch a lot of their videos. Not only their normal videos, but the daily vlog thing. The point is, I, and a lot of other people, spend hours and hours of our days watching people filming their days.
Why I do that?
I have a small theory that is because my normal life is so fucking boring!
What? It's true.
Wake up at 6:40, get ready, go to work, come back at 5:30 and watch youtube videos! Pretty exciting, right?
And they get to wake up, go to walks with their dogs, make breakfast, go to meetings, go shopping... make normal things that seem so exciting that watching them, makes me wish to do the same!
And I swear, sometimes is good, sometime is bad.
Bad because they make me see some points of my like that I really need to change.
Good because they make me try.
And I`ll probably always have this life of waking up early and going to work.
But what I do after that can be different. Like doind the walks, and cooking something, and go shopping... and keep getting home to watch them have their lives filmed :)
Comments
Post a Comment