story of my life
I said that I'd write here everyday.
But I noticed that I have nothing to write about!
Normally I would come to write about stupid facts about my day.
Guess what? No stupid facts from today.
I don't feel like writing deep thoughts (that are stupid, btw).
I don't even wanna write about how I almost cried watching an one direction music video.
I don't wanna write about how I'm finally doing my one page at a time diary.
And I don't wanna start thinking about how another year's over and we're still together. Neither that it's not always easy, but I'm here forever,
Yeah, I have nothing to write about.
But I noticed that I have nothing to write about!
Normally I would come to write about stupid facts about my day.
Guess what? No stupid facts from today.
I don't feel like writing deep thoughts (that are stupid, btw).
I don't even wanna write about how I almost cried watching an one direction music video.
I don't wanna write about how I'm finally doing my one page at a time diary.
And I don't wanna start thinking about how another year's over and we're still together. Neither that it's not always easy, but I'm here forever,
Yeah, I have nothing to write about.
Comments
Post a Comment