Favourites 2015

I was watching a TV, and going through tumblr and I thought: I should do something to remember my favourite things about 2015!

2015 was kind of an epic year because I started it in Mexico, I went to New York and I kinda finished university.

So, for starters, let's make which were my favourites albums from 2015.

Number one has to be Future Hearts, by All Time Low because first it's All Time Low. Second: have you heard it? It's pretty amazing and I fucking loved it from the first day. Probably knew all the lyrics before my friends brought it from New York. I wrote what I thought about it for All Time Low BR, so, it's there if anyone (or mainly me) wanna see it. My favourite song from it is Missing You and probably is my favourite song right now.

Number one probably is Blurryface from Twenty One Pilots. I think their music is amazing, especially about how they write and what they write about. Stressed Out from that album meant so much for me during all the changes I went through this year.

Number three is American Candy by The Maine. Another album I knew by heart not long after released. I remember being on the US when they started releasing it, and even called the number they put a song on the voice messsage. I was on the airport when they released English Girls and was so excited! My favourite song probably is (Un)Lost, and I was so happy when they played a little bit of it on their concert this year.

Number Four is American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy. I bought it right when it was released on the US (thank you, target!) and I probably listened to it during my whole trip in New York. I still remember crossing Brooklyn Bridge while listening to those songs.

Number five is Badlands, by Halsey. I found out about her not long ago, but I really liked her music. The hole album is amazing and I love every single song. My favourite is Gasoline, for sure.

So that's for favourite albums.
Probably will do something about movies or books next time.

Let's make this memorable year memorable on the internet so I can look for it whenever.

Comments

Popular Posts