Pain

I hate feeling foolish. There is nothing worst then raising all your expectations and later watching it slowly fade. But trust me, I'm one to have the lowest ones for everything.

Some may say I'm not ambitious. That's not really the case.
But I hate long falls. I hate to be left mourning for things that didn't happen.

But this time, I was truly happy. I even said that it would be great! But that happiness has been pushed away from me every single day and I'm not gonna lie, it hurts a bit.

But that will not make me weaker. I don't want it to make me feel less confident about the things I do or how I behave. I want to prove them wrong and that's what I'll do. Just wait for it.


I watched House of Cards today and the first line is something that makes all sense right now. And I'll probably write it on a piece of paper and glue it to my desk.


There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that's only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.

Comments

Popular Posts