first day

I've been missing speaking english for a while now. Speaking, listening to it,  thinking, everything.
I was thinking how amazing it was that I could speak english even though I was drunk in Austin. It means that I'm speaking english without thinking about doing it. Meaning that I just do it and that's it, it's out. I'm truly happy.

But anyway, not why I'm here.
Yesterday was the first day of my last year of college. In 4 months, I'll be moving to another city and being officially a intern somewhere. And that's sooo weird! I mean, I never thought it would be so fast. The freshmen party this year was in the same place that my freshmen party took place and I was surprised that I could remember things from that day, 5 years ago.
I was 17, now I'm 21.
I'm not acting, thinking or behaving the same way. And I like to believe that I've changed for better.

Now I'm just really hoping that everything goes well. That I finish college in the best way possible.

Comments

Popular Posts