more tumblr shit!
1. the meaning behind my url
there's this you me at six music that says: "you're so good, you're so bad, that everybody wants to be your man. You're so good you're so bad, that everybody wants to be in your head, and under your skin, and in those clothes and on those lips. But me." And I think it's nice. I don't want to be in someone else, I just wanna be me, and here's where I can do it.
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
8. top 5 songs
Running from lions - All Time Low
Lived a Lie - You me at Six
Reckless - You me at Six
Every Road - The Maine
Loverboy - You me at Six
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
doing everything I want, so I won't regret something I didn't do.
14. piercings i want
there's this you me at six music that says: "you're so good, you're so bad, that everybody wants to be your man. You're so good you're so bad, that everybody wants to be in your head, and under your skin, and in those clothes and on those lips. But me." And I think it's nice. I don't want to be in someone else, I just wanna be me, and here's where I can do it.
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
I don't have one.
4. last time i cried and why
I think it was by the end of my vacations, I got a bit desperate and yeah.
5. piercings i have
I pieced my ears 3 times, does that count?
6. favorite band
right now I'm between All Time Low and You me at Six
8. top 5 songs
Running from lions - All Time Low
Lived a Lie - You me at Six
Reckless - You me at Six
Every Road - The Maine
Loverboy - You me at Six
9. tattoos i want
I want to have the word "letdown" tattoed , but I don't know where yet.
10. biggest turn on(s)
tmi for a blog.
11. age
11. age
20.
12. ideas of a perfect date
being with someone nice anywhere would be a perfect date.
13. life goal(s)
doing everything I want, so I won't regret something I didn't do.
14. piercings i want
I'd like to see what's like to have my septum pierced and also my lip.
15. relationship status
single as fuck
16. favorite movie
lullaby for pi ♥
17. a fact about my life
I spend a lot of my time daydreaming.
18. phobia
worries
15. relationship status
single as fuck
16. favorite movie
lullaby for pi ♥
17. a fact about my life
I spend a lot of my time daydreaming.
18. phobia
worries

Comments
Post a Comment